November 13, 2017
Get Ready for #Giving Tuesday!
GET READY! It is time again for #GivingTuesday, an international day of philanthropy and we want your to be part of this year’s #GivingTuesday movement on November 28th.
Every act of generosity counts, and each means even more when we give together. Everyone has something to give – whether it’s a gift of time, money, food, clothing or a simple an act of kindness.
Join the global movement and support United Way of Northwest Vermont on Giving Tuesday. Here are 5 easy ways to get involved and help us fuel the movement help us gain momentum:
- Give. No contribution is too small.
- Volunteer. Time is a precious gift, too. We have thousands of local opportunities on our website.
- Share on social media to encourage and inspire others! Attached is a sign to help create your #UNselfie – post and tag it with #GivingTuesday #UNselfie and #GIVEUNITED
- Support others who participate. Like, Share, Comment and cheer on other via social media.
- Make it a regular activity. Tuesday happens every 7 days! Choose to make a small, recurring gift each week or month.
Show your support for the community around you. Get involved in the way that's best for you. #GIVEUNITED
Categories: News & Events Feed | Tags:
To truly make a change, we MUST work together. Now is the time to raise the bar and expect a better quality of life for our neighbors who struggle. If we all give the best way we can, we can make our community the best it can be. There’s a place for everyone at our table – join us and get involved in a way that’s meaningful for you.